If you market it, they will come
What if you were selling a house and nobody came to see it?
No matter how attractive the house or the price, your house won’t sell without a marketing plan. The word has to get out to the buying public somehow. Your Royal LePage real estate agent will draw on their experience and knowledge of the local housing market to develop a detailed marketing plan that will give your property the maximum exposure and attention it deserves.
Your real estate agent’s marketing plan is likely to include some combination of the following:
- Lawn sign
- Newspaper advertisement
- Listing on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS listings)
- Web advertising
- Feature sheet (an open house handout that summarizes the best features of your home)
- Calls to the agent’s network of contacts and existing sales leads
Of course, your real estate agent may have additional techniques up his sleeve that work best in your particular neighbourhood.
When you list with a Royal LePage Landmart agent, you will...
- Always know what actions are being taken to sell your home
- Receive regular progress updates
- Be updated on changing housing market conditions
- Be updated on sales of other homes in the area